Monday, November 29, 2021

Two Weeks Apart

Back on November 15th we got a snowfall in Nordegg.  I posted a panoramic shot on my blog that showed the fresh snow around our cottage.  Today, on November 28th, we have been blessed with a few days of mild weather, and what was left of that snow is now almost gone.  We have had high temperatures up into double digits in recent days, but mostly it was overcast.  Today it made it up to about +7, and as I write this, at 11:00PM, it is still +1.  Once again, it was overcast, but what was left of the snow really melted off.  I took a panoramic shot with my phone this afternoon, from more or less the same spot that I did two weeks ago.  The difference is remarkable....!  I like winter, but its a little too long in this neck of the woods.  The longer it stays away, the better.




No comments: