Saturday, April 27, 2024

Hank

About a week ago I set up my photo backdrop and studio lights in our living room.  This was just in advance of receiving a delivery of new furniture and mattresses.  Shortly after this photo shoot the living room became so plugged up with stuff that just moving through the room was nearly impossible.
Margarit wanted me to take some portraits of the girls.  I used to do this a lot when they were younger, but now that they are teenagers and beyond, there is very little interest on their part.  I think the last time that I did this was around 2017, so there are a lot of changes in seven years.
I shot three versions of each subject, one on Fuji Neopan Acros, one on Ilford HP5 and the third on color negative film.  So far I've just processed some of the shots that were taken on Ilford HP5.  I'll be posting some of the portraits of the girls in a future blog post.  I shot them individually and together, as well as a family portrait, shots of Margarit and of me, and this shot of Hank.



No comments: