Monday, April 15, 2024

Card Game

This is another sheet of 4" x 5" Kodak Tri-X Pan 320 film, from the batch that I developed in PMK on March 2nd.  I ran this batch on my Jobo Processor for 9:35 Minutes at 20C.
My colleague Arturo and I were out exploring and came across an old, abandoned Community Hall.  Inside we found this old table and chairs, and part of a deck of cards.  It made for the perfect subject for our Apparitions project, and we both shot it from multiple angles.  It's likely one version of this will end up being included in our project.
I shot this on June 26th 2023, at about 1:45 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a wide 110mm lens.  A filter would not have made much difference given the subject and lighting conditions.  The exposure was F20.0 and a shutter speed of 1/2 second.



No comments: