Sunday, April 7, 2024

Along the Trunk Road - Ilford Delta 100 in PMK

This is a scan of another of the negatives from the batch that I processed on February 29th, the day of the Leap Year, I set up my Jobo Processor and ran a batch of Ilford Delta 100 4" x 5" Sheet Film.  This batch received Normal Development, 11:45 minutes at 20C, in PMK Developer.  This batch of 18 sheets included images taken in 2022, 2023 and 2024.
I was out for an afternoon drive near the cottage, in late November of last year.  This was just after we received an overnight dump of fresh snow.  I took a drive north on the Forestry Trunk Road, looking for subjects to point my camera at.  I thought the fresh snow on the evergreens, in the clear afternoon light, made for a good composition.  I kind of keep an eye out for stuff like this as I am always scrambling to find enough winter images, when it comes time to put together my calendar every year.
I shot this on November 23rd 2023 at about 2:15 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a 150mm lens, fitted with a #25 Red Filter.  The filter brought up the contrast a little, and deepened the value of the sky.  The exposure was F20.0 and a shutter speed of 1/2 second.



No comments: