Friday, December 31, 2021

2000th Post

This is the 2000th post to my blog.  I started back in the summer of 2010.  For the first decade or so, I posted something every two or three days.  Since I retired, I've been posting almost every day.  Over the entire time, I have had over 173.000 page views.  Its probably just the same twenty or thirty people coming back and looking every couple of days.... but it's not really about the statistics.
Thanks to everyone that takes the time to come and look at all the mindless shit that I write.  It helps me to stay organized, and serves as a reference for me to look things up.  If others appreciate it too... that's just a bonus.  Unless I get death threats, or a court order, I'll carry on.....
It's kind of fitting that this milestone is reached on the last day of 2021.  Here's hoping that this crazy pandemic comes to an end, and that 2022 turns out to be a lot better than the past couple of years....!!
Happy New Year...!!

No comments: