Friday, July 31, 2026

Piano

On July 25th I developed a batch of film.  This was twenty one 4"x5" sheets of Ilford FP4+ 125.  All of these sheets were exposed at 160 iso with the intention of giving N+1 development.  This is extended development to increase contrast by one stop.  I processed the film in Kodak HC-110 Developer, dilution B, for 14:20 minutes at 20C.
I took this shot way back in the late fall of 2023.  It was a very mild December and we had no snow, when I went up and visited an abandoned monastery with my friend Steve.  This old piano was left in the woods at this site some years ago.  I imagine that by now, it has probably completely disintegrated.  I took this photograph on December 6th of 2023, at about 12:30 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony SV45TE view camera and a Fujinon 125mm lens.  The exposure was for 1/2 second at F22.0.



No comments:

Post a Comment