Thursday, July 23, 2026

BP41.0 Dominion Hotel - Wendy and James

This is another negative from a Beer Parlour Project outing last winter.  This was to Barley's Pub in the Dominion Hotel, in Carstairs, Alberta.  This was our outing number BP41.0.  This is Wendy and James, some regulars to the pub.  They were there for dinner with their kids, and allowed me to take their portrait.  Chris also interviewed them and got some information for our research.
This is a scan of a 4"x5" sheet of Kodak T-Max 400.  I rated the film at 1250iso and processed in T-Max Developer, 1:4, for 8:35 minutes at 24C.  This was part of a batch of twenty sheets that I ran on June 20th.
I took this portrait on February 28th at about 7:45 in the evening.  I used my Ebony SV45TE view camera and a Nikkor 210mm lens.  The exposure was for 1 second at F8.0.


No comments:

Post a Comment