Wednesday, July 29, 2026

BP40.0 - Rockyview Hotel - Lesley

Our first Beer Parlour Project outing of 2026 was back in late February.  I stayed at a short term rental belonging to Connie and Chris' son Will, and we visited the Rockyview Hotel in Cochrane, Alberta.  It was winter, and pretty cold and snowy as I recall.
There was a decent crowd out that evening and we enjoyed visiting with everyone.  One of the guests, Trevor, specifically came out to visit with us.  He had also been out at Edgerton for his nephew's graduation, when we visited there back in 2025.
I took this portrait of Lesley and I quite like the way it turned out.  In typical female fashion she was concerned about the best angle to shoot from.  I obliged and took this frontal portrait as she requested.
This is yet another sheet of Kodak T-Max 400 that I developed in the batch on June 20th.  The twenty sheets of 4"x5" that I processed on that day were all pushed to 1250 iso. I ran them in T-Max Developer, 1:4, for 8:35 minutes at 24C.  I took the shot with my Ebony view camera and a 210mm Nikkor lens.  This was on February 27th at about 6:20 in the evening.  The exposure was for 1/2 second at F9.0.





No comments:

Post a Comment