Saturday, October 5, 2024

Nails

This is another image from the recently processed batch of Fuji Neopan Acros 100.  As with the previously posted images, this negative was rated at 80 iso and given N+1/2 Development in Rodinal 1:50, for 11:00 minutes.
I shot this image during one of my earlier visits to the Nordegg Mine Site.  I'm not sure what these nails are for...?  There is a number written above each nail, on the paper backing.  They are in the warehouse building, and perhaps were used for some sort of small parts...?  It doesn't make sense that these would have been for miner's tags, as those were typcially kept track of in the lamphouse.  I have to do a little further research to figure out what these were for.
I shot this image on August 20th at about 2:00 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony view camera and a long Fujinon 250mm lens.  The exposure was F18.0 for 16 seconds.  Obviously the nails weren't moving, so the long exposure was not an issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment