Sunday, September 8, 2019

Recently Developed.... shot last year...

I just posted this shot to my Flickr account.  It is one of twenty 4x5 negatives that I developed in a recent batch.  This was some of the now discontinued Fuji Neopan Acros 4" x 5" sheet film.  I give a little more than recommended development to pump up the contrast a bit.  I process this stuff in Rodinal developer, highly diluted at 1:50, for 11:00 minutes at 24C.  I quite like the consistent results it has produced.  I really like they way that this film renders midtones, and will miss it when I run out of my current inventory, and can't get more....
This shot was taken back in July of 2018.  It was of Shunda Creek, near my cottage in Clearwater County.  My friend Rob was out with me, and we were working on the installation of all the electrical at the cottage.  One evening we took a break from working and headed over to the creek with our cameras, to do a little shooting.  This shot was taken with a 240mm lens, and the exposure was 4 seconds long.


No comments: