Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Seymour Hotel

This old hotel stands at the edge of Hanna.  At one time the railway station was just across the street.  We could see evidence of at least five rail sidings on the abandoned property across the street from the now abandoned hotel.  If those walls could talk I'm sure there would be some stories to tell.  Now many of the windows are knocked out and the pigeons are getting inside.  I'm sure it has deteriorated to quite a mess in there but all the same it would be cool to get in and have a look around.  
Mostly I'm just a sucker for old neon signs and the remains of the big hotel sign on top of this structure were visually fascinating to me.  My friends and I from the Monochrome Guild spent and hour or two here photographing the exterior of this once grand hotel.




No comments: