Tuesday, October 25, 2016

50,000 Page Views

The counter on my blog today hit 50,000 pageviews.  This is all time, since I started posting about six years ago.  I typically see about 1000 pageviews per month.  This is up and down a little, depending on how active I am in updating.  This past month there has been a real surge in interest, with over 4500 page views in October alone, mostly out of the United States.  Not sure exactly where this is all coming from, but it seemed to start when I began posting all my recent images from Mt. Assiniboine.  Perhaps this is just coincidental...?  Whatever the reason, I am pleased that so many people keep stopping by to check out my work.  Hopefully I can continue to present meaningful and interesting images to keep all these visitors interested.

No comments: