Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ilford Delta 100 in Pyro [PMK]

This past weekend I processed a couple of batches of Ilford Delta 100 film in Pyro [PMK] developer.  I quite like this combination, though not quite as much as Kodak TXP in this developer.  This time around I had some equipment issues.  The light baffle in one of my Jobo Expert tanks came loose and I didn't notice it.  With the first batch I ended up with about a half dozen sheets that were partially fogged.  But the baffle was only loose at this point, and I did not notice that it was an issue.  During processing of the second batch the baffle fell off all together and the resulting light leaks ruined all 10 sheets.  Some of these exposures dated as far back as 2010.  Fortunately it appears as though I have other versions of these shots on other types of film.  As far as I can tell, it looks as though nothing was lost completely.  Here are some scans of some of the images from these batches that were not ruined...

From the summer of 2013 while touring the badlands with our German relatives.

A camping weekend in the Front Ranges during 2012

Two shots of a church out near the Saskatchewan border, taken in the summer of 2010


Cottonwood Tree from August of this year.

The Monochrome Guild Spring Photo Weekend of 2012

Two shots from Saskatchewan taken after dropping off the Procession West show at the Art Gallery of Regina, back in June of 2013.


An abandoned store in central Alberta from 2010

Another from the Spring Photo Weekend in 2012

Long exposure from the spring of 2012

An old store taken in 2010

A shot from my "Playground Ghosts" series, taken in the summer of 2010

And finally, a shot from the Brazeau Collieries Historic Site taken in 2010.

No comments: