Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Winter Hockey - Game Four

The Renegades played our fourth game of the winter season last night against the Ice Hawks.  It was a late ice time, with the game not starting until nearly 11:00PM.  This one was much closer than our previous three but we hung on for a 6-5 victory in regulation time.  We are now undefeated through our first four games, tied for first place in our division.  By the time I got home, put my gear away, and had a quick shower it was already well into morning.  My clock said 1:56 as I rolled into bed this morning and it was only 4-1/2 hours later that I was trying to get up and drag myself into work.  I made it, but was about 10 minutes late.  One of the few benefits of owning the company is that I don't have to answer to anyone when this very rarely happens...

No comments: