Sunday, October 27, 2013

First Utah Negatives

Over the weekend I began processing some of my 4x5 negatives from the recent trip to Utah.  This first batch included 20 sheets of Kodak Tri-X Pan, which I gave Normal Development, in PMK [Pyro] developer.  I limited myself to just a couple of films while I was down in Utah.  This simplified the unloading and re-loading of film holders, and the transport of all my exposed film back to Canada.  I shot Kodak Tri-X Pan, Fuji Neopan Acros, Kodak High Speed Infrared, and a small amount of color film.  I scanned all 20 of the negatives in my first batch and have included them all here for review...

Box Canyon, Kodachrome Basin


Confluence Arch, Wire Pass


Corral, House Rock Valley Road


Cottonwood Canyon


Cottonwood Creek


Fallen Slab


Gnarly, Kodachrome Basin


Hoodoos, Zion Uplands


Kodachrome Basin


Morning Light, Zion Hoodoos


Mud Hole, Buckskin Gulch


Receeding Trees, Zion Uplands


Rock Formation, Cottonwood Canyon


Rockfall, Paria Valley


Sandstone Curve, Zion Uplands


Sandstone Smile and Pools, Whitepocket


Sandstone Wall, Buckskin Gulch


Silent City, Bryce Canyon


Sunset Point, Bryce Canyon


Whitepocket Curves

No comments: