Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Semi Final Victory

I missed the last couple games of the regular season, and the first two of the playoffs.  First I was away on the Saskatchewan trip, and then I came down with a bad cold... which was possibly Covid.  I have since mostly recovered, so I was able to rejoin the Renegades Hockey Team for a game on Thursday August 4th.
The team had split the first two games with the Mighty Ducks and this one was the sudden death final in the Best of Three semi-final playoff round.
I certainly didn't have much stamina after being away from the rink for three weeks, and just recovering... but I gave it my best shot.  We got out to an early lead, and never looked back.  The final score ended up as a 7-1 Renegades victory.
We now move on to the Best of Three Final Championship Round next week against the Chiefs.  Our team won the summer championship last year, so it would be nice to repeat....!

No comments: