Saturday, August 21, 2021

Bunk Complete

Last time I came home from Nordegg, I brought all the parts for Anna's bunk.  We stored them in the garage for a few days until she got around to buying a mattress for it.  We tried to pick one up at Costco, as they were on sale... but they were sold out.  Eventually Anna found one she liked and brought it home.
We discovered that we can not position the ladder on the open side.  The hooks that I found for the ladder are not strong enough and it tends to swing into the opening.  We have since moved the ladder to the end.  That is probably just as well, as Anna wants to install a bed rail at the long side.  I have the pieces made for the rail but I'm not sure if it is tall enough, given the thickness of the mattress.  Anna is going to think about it for a couple of days and then make a decision.







No comments: