Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sunday Afternoon Drive...

Last weekend my middle daughter Annelise and I headed out for an afternoon drive.  We have had virtually no rain here in central Alberta since May.  But, in recent days we got a pretty good shower that brought a couple inches to most areas.  It's amazing how that freshened things up.  It is likely too little, too late for the farmers to salvage much of this year's crop.  But everywhere we went there were canola fields in full bloom.  We also managed to find a couple of cool old buildings.  I was shooting some digital snapshots with my Nikon and also a couple of set ups with my view camera.  Annelise brought along her Nikon F65 35mm film camera and rattled through a couple of rolls of film as well.  It was a great afternoon to spend together with my daughter...






No comments: