Sunday, December 21, 2014

More Adox CHS50...

On December 4th I processed a first batch of Adox CHS-50 in Rodinal and then again on December 6th I did a second batch.  Here are scans of a few of the better images...

These first few were all taken out in Jasper, on various trips out to the park.  The Aspen Trunks were taken the same morning that my brother was confronted by a cow elk.  Some are from various Fall Photo Weekends with the Monochrome Guild.  A couple were taking during a hike up to Wilcox Pass, when my cousin and her family were visiting from Germany...







These next few are all from various outings and daytrips.  A walk in Blackmud Ravine... A weekend trip out to the Forestry Trunk Road, and a day trip out to Elk Island.  The shot of the mushrooms was actually taken by my oldest daughter Hailey...






No comments: