Monday, December 1, 2014

Hibernating in the Darkroom.....

It remained really cold through the weekend and although I was forced to venture out on Friday to attend the Friends and Family Show, I saw no need to be outdoors after that.  I did a little snow removal around the house, but that was about it.  Most of the rest of the weekend was spent down in the darkroom.  First tidying up a little and then processing some film.  I processed two batches of 4" x 5" sheet film which I will scan and post over the coming days, once I finish washing and drying everything.  I also processed two batches of roll film, some of which Margarit worked on with me.  The first was a mixed batch of 35mm and medium format film, some mine and some Margarit's.  There were two of her rolls of Tri-X Pan 35mm.  One was shot in the spring and summer, started in Fairmont on the Spring Photo Weekend and finished this past summer down in the badlands.  The second was a roll from the recent Fall Photo Weekend in Jasper.

My stuff included a roll of Tri-X Pan 220 that I shot mostly during a weekend of hiking down in Kananskis, way back in 2010.  There were even a few shots at the beginning of this roll taken even earlier that year... at Elk Island and at Jasper....










There was also a roll of Tri-X Pan 120 that was shot down at the ranch in the badlands.  These horse shots were all taken in the late summer of 2010...





And there was also a roll of my Tri-X Pan 35mm that was taken at the girls riding lesson.  These were all taken on the same evening in September of 2012.






No comments: