Thursday, December 11, 2014

More Efke PL25 4" x 5"

About a week ago I processed a second batch of Efke PL25M in Rodinal.  I really like this combination and dread the day when my stock of this film is depleted.  It is no longer made, but fortunately I still have several 50 sheet boxes in my freezer.  These first three images were taken on the Monochrome Guild Fall Photo Weekend out in Jasper... but not this year... these three were taken a year ago, in November of 2013.  Conditions were similar to this year in terms of the fresh snow, but the light and the skies were much different...




These next few scans were all taken in the summer of 2014, in and around East Coulee.  There are some overviews of the town, with my building visible near the center, as well as several others of some old mine works, and the old timber bridge.







No comments: