Thursday, January 11, 2024

InFocus Exhibition 2024

The InFocus Photo Exhibition is coming up here in Edmonton in late January.  Two of my images were accepted for the show, and I recently printed them.  I actually did the printing shortly before the Christmas break.
Last time I was out at Nordegg I used the chop saw to cut up the frames.  In recent days I cut the mats, dry mounted the prints, and assembled the frames.  Earlier this week I delivered them to the curator, Alexis Marie Chute.  She has been running this event for ten years now and this year there is an anniversary celebration.  The exhibition has expanded to multiple venues and a book is also being printed.  One of my two images is to be included in the book.
Here is a link to the website for the show.  There is an opportunity to vote on the "People's Choice" for best image, and also some details on the openings, and the event.

https://www.infocusphoto.ca/




No comments: