Friday, September 8, 2023

Twigs in Snow

I recently processed a batch of Efke PL25M 4" x 5" sheet film.  I really like this film, and shoot it a lot.  It was discontinued a number of years ago, but I continue to shoot with the stock that I have remaining in my freezer.  The expiry date on this particular sheet of film is August of 2008, and most of the stock that I have left has a best before date of around this time.  Development was in Rodinal Developer, 1:50, for 7:00 minutes.  Sadly Rodinal has also been discontinued, but fortunately several other manufactures make a version of it that is virtually identical to the Agfa original.
I shot this out along Shunda Creek, not far from my cottage in Nordegg.  It was taken on February 7th 2023, at around 12:30 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony 4x5 view camera and a Nikkor 200mm lens.  A red filter was added to increase contrast.



No comments: