Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Large Format Selfie Stick

My friend Chris and I have been talking about this for years....  I finally decided to act on it.  A large format selfie stick... modeled off the selfie sticks that everyone uses nowadays to post shit about themselves on social media.  Only our plan was different, it would use a large format camera, and there would be no instant gratification.....
I set it up a couple of days ago and figure that a 150mm lens will give about the right perspective and still hold enough depth of field.  I tried it out today, and will throw the two sheets of film that I exposed in with a batch that I will be developing right away.  Once I see how that turns out, I can fine tune things a little.
We hope to attempt this with our group, posing in front of one of the old small town hotels that we will be exploring for the Beer Parlour project.




No comments: