Sunday, June 27, 2021

Water Tank

I picked up the water tank for the guest cottage on June 24th, from the manufacturer out in Morinville.  It seems rather precarious standing up on the back of my truck.  I hope there is no cross wind when I drive out to Nordegg on the 25th.  It will definitely be a slower drive, and I will no doubt have to stop a few times to check the load and tighten the straps.  The tank measures 80" wide by 91" long by 25" high and has a capacity of 635 Imperial Gallons.  I'm told it weighs about 200 Lbs.
We arrived safe and sound with no issues.  It was a slower drive as we were bucking a headwind most of the way.  I got my neighbor Dan to give me a hand to offload the tank.  Now we are ready to proceed with foundation and subfloor at the guest cottage.



No comments: