Friday, June 25, 2021

Interior

This is the interior of the Our Lady of Savoy Church in Paintearth County.  Like the exterior shot I recently posted, this one was taken on Kodak T-Max 100 film with my Chamonix 8x10 Camera.  Unfortunately I didn't pay enough attention when I was composing the image, and I managed to include the front bed of the camera in the foreground of this shot.  I was using an ultra wide Nikkor 120mm lens for this shot.  This focal length in 8x10 format is roughly equivalent to a 20mm wide angle lens on 135 film or full frame digital.  I had to crop the image to almost square in order to make it work.  That works out OK for display on line, or if I eventually set up my 8x10 enlarger and make a larger print.  Unfortunately the image is ruined for any type of alternative process contact printing.



No comments: