Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Old Store

This is one of the first shots I took with my new Chamonix 8" x 10" view camera.  The new owners, that bought my company when I retired, gave me a retirement gift.  It was a gift card to a camera store.  I used that money, and added a bunch of my own, and bought a new view camera.  
This is a shot of the old abandoned store in Nordegg.  This is one of the last original buildings that remains.  The County foolishly demolished the Bighorn Trading Company, Shanks Garage, a small warehouse, and the last remaining miners houses.  I took this shot in December of 2020 with a 240mm lens [slightly wide] on Kodak T-Max 100 film.  The film was processed in 510 Pyro Developer.
I just recently processed a batch of this film, and scanned the big negatives...



No comments: