Saturday, June 26, 2021

Prints Ready for the Beehive

I've spent that last few days preparing my prints for display at the Beehive Artisan Market in Nordegg.  They are having their Grand Opening on June 26th, and I'll be ready.  Before my last visit to the cottage I made 34 prints, 11" x 14", from eight different large format negatives.  The past couple of days I have been cutting mounts and over mats, flattening the prints, and dry mounting them.  I'll take them along with me when I return to Nordegg.
I never cease to be amazed at how much better a print looks once you get a mat around it.  A nice crisp white mat really makes the print stand out.  I hope these are well received and that some of them sell.  I prepared a total of 16 finished prints, two copies of each.  If any of them sell I have extra copies that I can replenish with.  I also intend to print a few more in the next couple of weeks.











No comments: