Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Boat

The third stop on my way home from Nordegg was to check out this old abandoned boat.  It was raining heavily by the time I arrived and I could do nothing more than take a few phone snapshots.  But, a week or so later I returned and took some shots of it with my big camera.  Hopefully something works out for the Apparitions project.
This old craft is on a relative's property and I was shooting there with permission.  I have a number of photographs of the same boat from years past, before it had deteriorated so badly.  But, the images to be included in Apparations must not be drawn from our archives, and must be images taken in 2018 and later.  In a sense it is better now, as some of the heavy growth that once obscured it is now a little more open.






No comments: