Friday, July 15, 2022

54th International Juried Exhibition - SCA

Back in late June I submitted two of my images to the Society of Canadian Artists 54th International Open Juried Exhibition.  I became an elected member of the Society in 2021.
Both of my images were selected, and I am just in the process of framing them and preparing them for exhibition.  Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the show.
The Exhibition will take place at the Papermill Heritage Gallery in Toronto, and runs from August 4th to 27th.  This will be the first time that my work is exhibited outside of Western Canada.
I spent most of the day on Sunday July 10th cutting mats, drymounting prints and assembling frames.  I am quite happy with the way everything turned out.  Hopefully both prints sell at the exhibition so that I don't have to pay return shipping fees.  I have extra copies of both for myself.....




No comments: