Sunday, February 27, 2022

Wood Cross - Ilford FP4+ in Perceptol 1:1

I discovered this old grave marker last fall when I was out exploring with Margarit and our friends Chris and Connie.  As I recall this was the only wood marker in the cemetery.  Some of the graves were quite old... around a century if memory serves correctly... while other were relatively recent.  
This negative was part of the experiment I recently conducted, processing Ilford FP4+ 4" x 5" in Perceptol Developer, diluted 1:1.  I processed the film on my motorized Jobo processor, hoping that the previous staining issues I had experienced would be resolved.  The experiment was a success.  In the past I have had issues with the anti-halation dye not fully washing out of the film when I gave minimal agitation by hand.  The continuous agitation of the Jobo solved the problem.
This shot was taken in October of 2021 with my Ebony SV45TE view camera and a Fujinon 125mm lens.  Development was for 10:45 minutes at 24C.



No comments: