Saturday, February 19, 2022

Maples and Old House - Rollei RPX-25 in Rodinal

Another scan from one of my recent batches of Rollei RPX-25, this one in Rodinal 1:50.  I think I like the Rodinal images slightly better than the Perceptol ones for this film.  I continue to have issues with development in Perceptol.  Although it appears the issues with Ilford FP4 in Perceptol are resolved, I continue to struggle with this film.  Rodinal seems to be the way to go, perhaps with a slight reduction in the 11:30 minute development time.
I shot this old farm yard in April of 2019 with my Ebony SV45TU view camera and a Schneider Super Symmar 110mm lens.  Note that I have two Ebony view cameras and use them both regularly.  One is the SV45TE that I bought new in 2012.  The other is a SV45TU that I purchased used about five years later.  The TU version has assymetrical movements on the rear standard... a slight advantage when setting up and composing and focusing.



No comments: