Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Drone

June 12th was my last full day at the cottage before returning to the city.  I worked a full day for the previous four days, since arriving last week.  I decided that this day would be a day to relax.  In the morning I phoned over to the golf course and booked a Tee Time.  Then I dug out my drone....
I bought the drone after I retired, and to be honest it has been a while since I've flown it.  It was sunny and calm in the morning so I decided to buzz it up and around.  I took a few snapshots of our Lodge Pohl Estate, including both the main cottage, and the new bungalow.  I sure am out of practice flying the thing and will have to get it out more often.  Before I head out anywhere else with it I'll have to get a couple more memory cards.
Things look so different from up in the air, particularly the amount of development that has taken place around us in recent years.






No comments: