Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Postage Costs...?

I packed up a bunch of my calendars and mailed them off to friends and family.  I printed a number of calendars this year and mostly will pass these along to people that I see in person.  But there are a few that I will not be able to connect with for a while, so these hit the mail.
I was somewhat taken aback by the postage costs.  Not so much the cost, but the difference in price to send to various destinations.  I sent a calendar to my friend Rob in Vernon, British Columbia.  That one actually cost a dollar more than the one that I sent to my cousin Roswitha in Germany.  No doubt the one going to Vernon will arrive a lot sooner, but the cost was a bit of a surprise.  Even packages that I sent to other parts of Alberta, cost about the same as the international one..... go figure...!

No comments: