Saturday, September 25, 2021

September Game Camera Photos

Last time I was out at Nordegg I pulled the memory card from my game camera.  At some point the batteries died and I replaced them.  I missed out on some activity in late August.  I also forgot to reset the date and time. The camera went to a default setting of 2015 and the time is also incorrect.  I'll have to remember to reset this next time I go out.  These were all captured in September of 2021.
The bucks have shed the velvet from their antlers and are starting to get a little aggressive in advance of the rut.  The fawns are beginning to lose their spots.  The wounded doe, that survived what was likely a cougar attack, still sports a big scar, but it's reasonably well healed now.
The spruce tree in the center of the field of view of this camera went down earlier this summer.  I partly cut it up, but that is yet another chore that I need to finish.












No comments: