Thursday, September 2, 2021

Darkroom Days

On Sunday evening I went down into my darkroom and unloaded all of the exposed 4x5 film that I've shot since June.  There were nearly 50 film holders laying around my darkroom, waiting to be unloaded.
On Monday I set about reloading all of them with fresh film.  On final count there were 48 film holders that got reloaded.  These holders are double sided, and each hold two sheets of film.  I packed away all fo the film holders and reloaded all of my camera bags with fresh ones.  I'm ready to go out shooting again, the next time the opportunity arises.
Then on Tuesday I set to work printing.  I worked on four different images.  These are all under consideration for the upcoming "Coal in Alberta" exhibition.  I will have to narrow down the final selection soon as the show has to be delivered to the first gallery in about a month.






No comments: