Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fuji Neopan Acros

Now that I have completed my testing with Fuji Neopan Acros, and refined my development time, I wanted to try a batch and see what kind of results I got.  That, and I also needed to process portraits that I took of the girls on the weekend.  So I ran off a small batch of film, in Rodinal Developer 1:50, processed for 8:00 minutes at 24C.  This is supposed to yield a normal negative.  All of these images were taken in 2012, between April and September.  A couple date back to a spring day trip out to the Nordegg mine site.  Some are from the Spring Photo Weekend in Kananskis.  Four are from the Labor Day trip out to the Forestry Trunk Road.  And two are from the quick day trip last weekend.  I think these negatives look good and they seem to have scanned pretty well.  They look as though they will be fairly easy to print.  I think I can now begin to do some serious work with this film and developer combination.  The third image in this selection of scans, the rocky outcrop along Chungo Creek, was actually taken by my daughter Hailey.














No comments: