Sunday, February 3, 2019

Wasted Day

The frustrating day continues.  I killed the batteries on both of my trucks trying to start them.  Later in the afternoon I put the battery charger onto one of them, and will plug in the block heater overnight.  Hopefully I can get it going in the morning.  The day was totally wasted....!  I had lots of work I could have been doing at the shop, working on my cabinets and interior doors.  Instead I laid around home, doing nothing, and getting more frustrated by the minute.  I watched the Oilers lose another hockey game... this one a matinee game in Montreal.  Then, for the first time in my life I watched an entire Super Bowl game.  Not only was I totally uninvested in the game, it was also a very low scoring and boring game.  Now I have to try to get some rest, and hope that I can get the truck going in the morning so that I can return to work.... It just couldn't get much worse...

No comments: