Thursday, November 7, 2013

Crooked Trees and Other Outings

While I had the processor running and the chemistry mixed up last weekend, and after I finished the last of my Tri-X negatives, I decided to process a small batch of Ilford Delta 100 4" x 5" sheet film, also in PMK [Pyro] developer.  This batch was given N+1 development, to increase contrast.  With the exception of this first shot, which was taken last summer, the rest of these images were taken quite some time ago.  There are a couple from my trip with two friends out to the Crooked Trees of Alticane, in north central Saskatchewan in 2011.  See my blog posts from May of 2011 if you want more information on this place.  The rest are from various day trips and photo outings in 2009, 2010, and 2011.  Slowly but surely I am getting caught up on processing my huge backlog of exposed film.









No comments: