Thursday, November 16, 2023

First One from Vancouver Island

This is one of the first film images that I took during the recent trip out to Vancouver Island.  This old cable was laying at the water's edge along side an old abandoned dock.  The tide was going out, and when I started to set up my view camera the cable was half in the water.  But, by the time I exposed the image, the water level had already dropped a little.  I believe that this particular dock was once used to load logs that had been hauled down to the coast.
I shot this one on Kodak T-Max 100 film, rated at 80 iso, and developed in 510 Pyro. The photograph was taken on October 21st at around 2:45 in the afternoon.  I used my Ebony 4" x 5" view camera and a slightly wide 125mm lens.  No filter was used or needed.   



No comments: