Friday, May 13, 2022

Winch House - Tmax 100 in 510 Pyro

This is another image from the recent batch of T-Max 100 in 510 Pyro.  I shot this just a couple of weeks ago, when I was exploring that old coal mine in the Drumheller Valley.   
I can't stress strongly enough that most of the land in the valley is private property.  There are a few locations that are open to the public... Midland Provincial Park, The Hoodoos Recreation Area, and the campsite at Bleriot Ferry.  But the rest of the land is pretty much all privately owned.  Trespassing by tourists who mostly don't know any better, has become an issue.  It is important to get permission to enter private land.  
My friends and I had the permission of the owners of this old mine site to be out exploring and taking a few photographs.  The site is rather dangerous as there are some collapsed mine shafts in the area.  We got specific direction as to where we could photograph and where to stay away from.



No comments: