Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Back to the City

Margarit, Anna and I all returned to the city on Tuesday after the long weekend.  Once the snow came to an end, the weekend was actually pretty nice.  It was pretty low key, and we didn't do a lot.  We had some nice meals together, and managed to watch some playoff hockey games through our internet connection.
I did a little work over in the guest cottage, but didn't accomplish a whole lot.  I brought out another load of about forty aspen boards, and got about half of them finished with lacquer.  I also put aside my procrastination and managed to cut the second vent opening through the wall.  This was a six inch diameter duct for the range hood, and it was cut fairly high up on the west wall.  Once that was complete I managed to install a few more rows of aspen paneling on the south and west walls.  That was about it...!





No comments: