Thursday, January 21, 2021

Another 8" x 10" Negative

I've been spending some time trying to catch up on my 8" x 10" film.  With my recent purchase of the Chamonix 8" x 10" view camera, I've been trying to get all of my old negatives in order.  I've written up and filed all the notes that go along with the negatives.  And, I've scanned most of them, so that I have a digital archive.  This particular image was taken way back in August of 2009.  I used my old Sinar P monorail view camera and a Nikon 300mm lens.  This is an old railway coach in the town of Big Valley, Alberta.  I have two versions of this image.  This one, was shot on Tri-X Pan 320 and processed in PMK developer.  This was actually processed shortly after it was taken, in January of 2010.  I have another version, virtually identical, that was taken on Ilford Delta 100.  That one I just processed a few days ago, on January 13th, in 510 Pyro developer. 



No comments: