Saturday, March 23, 2019

Portrait

My friend Arturo, a fellow member of the Monochrome Guild, took this shot of me in "action".  Action is a relative term as it usually takes about 10 minutes to set up and focus the camera, and determine the exposure.  He graciously shared the image with me.  This was last October, when a number of us from the Guild were down in the Drumheller area photographing on our annual Fall Photo Weekend.  This is my Ebony SV45TU large format camera.  I think is was a Schneider 110mm lens... or maybe my Rodenstock 90mm.... would have to check my notes.  The image further below is the one that I was taking... a shot of the tipple at the Atlas Coal Mine in East Coulee.



1 comment:

Off the Beaten Path - with Chris & Connie said...

Sorry, been a long time away. Life has a way. Love that shot of you. We should make the world's biggest selfie stick and shoot some pics with the view camera!