Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Monochrome Guild at Remedy Cafe

Back in December, the members of the Monochrome Guild exhibited a selection of prints at Remedy Cafe.  The show was very well received... so much so that management invited us to show again.  This time we have two shows... one on the upper level and a second on the main floor.  These will be exhibited through the month of April.  In fact I'm frantically working on getting my prints ready.  It has been a real challenge in between work commitments, playoff hockey games, and trips out to Nordegg.  I made five prints last week and managed to get them washed and dried just before I took off to Nordegg to work on my cottage.  This week I'm working on getting those prints mounted, matted and framed in advance of installation at the Cafe.  I think I'll make it in time, as the installation is scheduled for the end of March.  
The show upstairs is called Winter's Dawn and includes a selection of prints from our Fall Photo Weekends out to Jasper National Park over the past several years.  The show downstairs is called Our City and features a selection of images taken around the city.  I will have prints for both themes.  Here is the official poster with details of the shows...


No comments: