Monday, January 29, 2018

In Focus Exhibit 2018

Once again I am taking part in the annual InFocus Photography Exhibition here in Edmonton.. This one is the fourth annual, and I have shown at least one print in each of them.  The show runs from February 5th to March 2nd and this year is at the Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel.  The official promotional card is included below, as is a link to the website.
This year I volunteered to help with some of the preparations.  I spent a couple of evenings at my shop with Aaron Chute and a couple of his friends.  We fabricated some wall panels and support bases that will be used to display the prints.  Last Friday we put together sixteen of these walls and got them ready for the show.  This left me kind of scrambling to finish my print.  I actually made the print several weeks ago but have procrastinated in getting it mounted, spotted, matted and framed.  I just finished that last night, so I can now deliver my print this week.
I encourage everyone to come and check it out...!!



No comments: