Thursday, January 21, 2016

Distribution

Exhibition season is officially underway....!   I delivered my two prints to DC3 Gallery here in Edmonton this afternoon.  These are being exhibited at In Focus as part of the province wide Exposure Festival.  The show will be installed next week, and officially opens on Thursday February 4th.  Everyone is encouraged to view a selection of images on line, and vote on the peoples choice.  Here is a link to that website...


And here is a copy of the invitation...


I also have the 26 framed prints belonging to my friend Rob Michiel and I, packed up and ready to go.  These are being delivered to the Leighton Art Centre in Calgary for our exhibition called Ag2.  This is also part of the Exposure Festival.  On Saturday morning I will drive down to Calgary and drop off my three crates full of prints.  This exhibition will also be installed next week with the opening scheduled for January 30th.  Here is the official invitation for that one...


I expect to be in attendance for both openings.  Anyone that has time to make it is encouraged to attend.  If you can't make either opening, please feel welcome to check out either or both shows through the month of February.  There are numerous other shows taking place during the month as part of this festival so please check those out and support local photographers if you can....

No comments: