Friday, January 1, 2016

December Day Trip

Way back on December 5th I headed out into Lamont County for an afternoon drive.  This would turn out to be the second last time of 2015 that I did any shooting with my large format camera.  It was a pleasant day with clear skies and mild temperatures.  I found an old farm yard with a couple old buildings that were pretty photogenic and took a couple of shots here.  Later, in the late afternoon, I came upon an old time worn church and took a couple of photos here as well.  During the 20 minutes that I was at the church, shooting from the road, two cars stopped and questioned what I was doing, and two others gave me a long, hard look without stopping to say anything.  Obviously the folks around these parts are a little paranoid...









No comments: