Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Stuff

The Renegades played our third regular season game of the summer season on Friday night.  I was unable to attend, as I was away for the weekend.  The guys defeated Biohazard by a score of 14-6.  Great to see that the team was able to turn things around after two losses to start the regular season.
My family, my brother's families, and my Mom took our annual family weekend trip to Jasper.  We started doing this years ago, when my Dad was first stricken with Alzheimers, and the tradition has continued.  We pulled the girls out of school on Friday and headed out to the mountains in the morning.  My brothers and their families met up with us later in the day.  It was a pretty relaxing weekend and mostly we just sat around and visited.  We had a big pot luck dinner on Saturday night, and a Sunday brunch the next morning.  Several of us went out for a two hour trail ride on Saturday afternoon, while the rest of the gang went white water rafting.  On Saturday we had a big game of frisbee football with my brothers and I and all the older kids.  I took a whole bunch of camera gear along with me, but it never even made it out of the case, and I didn't take any serious photographs over the weekend.  Too much other fun stuff going on....

The only photographs I took all weekend were a couple of snapshots of this cool cloud formation that occurred while we were playing frisbee football...


No comments: