Wednesday, June 3, 2015

More Mystery Images

On May 5th I posted scans of a couple of mystery negatives.  I had discovered a box of Kodak High Speed Infrared 4" x 5" film that contained 8 sheets that had been exposed.  These images aren't mine, and I continue to wonder who they belong to.  I processed two of the eight back around early May, and posted scans on my blog.  Just after the long weekend I processed another batch of infrared film, and once again I included three sheets from this mystery box.  I scanned them and posted them here.  I'm sure these belong to one of my friends, just not sure whose they are.  This time around there are two shots of Spaca Moskalyk Church near Mundare, and an alpine image that I do not recognize.  It will be interesting to figure out who these belong to...

Hmmm... the shadow of the photographer appears to be visible in the first image.  I wonder if that will provide any clues as to his identity...?




No comments: